• Miss playing good PW? Check out Void!

Open Beta

• "First of all, our apology for staying silent and transparent for such long time. We've been busy working on the last changes before the server is ready to be released. Fasten your seatbelts and get ready for the Open Beta! " - Erudessa

We, the staff of Nexus PW, decided to give you guys a compensation for the long long wait.
    So we decided to release an open beta.

Everyone that will be able to download the patcher/full client can join us on the journey. Give us reports about stuff that needs to be fixed before the server will be removed from the beta list, and released as a full Nexus Perfect World server.

Link: nexuspw.com/index.php?page=2
    *Patcher works
    *Google drive (Full Client) works
    *Torrent file does not work

Everyone who is interested in patching NPW over some other server, download the patcher! (CLIENT MUST BE 1.5.3) Or else, download the full client!

The reason we decided to launch an open beta, is to get the server to you way faster, than we would get it fully tested and released.

On the other side, i am definitely happy, that we will be able to get you guys involved in our stuff, changes that will be made during the beta, and more.
    The most awesome thing is, that we finally got you guys a Stormbringer and Duskblade, version 1.5.3 is worth it alot.
    All the hard work we've put in with our team will make the server more colorful.

Since this is an Open Beta, there will be no wipe after the Beta, so get your gears ready to PK my friends.

Please, if you have found any bug, please report it immediately, since i know you guys want a stable server. Post it under the "Suggestions" section.

Regards,
    NPW Staff Team

• Quick Guide

• You start at Misfortune like usual, Lv106 right after you spawn.
    • Open your bag and you'll notice that you have everything to start with, R8 gear, Geographic Map, Teleport Stones and Charms *I forgot to include Elder in Misfo so you have to head back to Archosaur West x.x*
    • Once you're done soulgeming and refining your gear you're ready to start lvl'ing in misfortune, in Opent Beta x10EXP is enabled but it will be a bit tough to lvl up from 145 to 150.
    • Collect as much NC as you can while farming, besides that you can get NC from daily Sign In from the in-game calendar. You're ready to get your rest of your gear now.
    • Go to west where the usual forges are, in Gear Forge there's an R8 tap. Don't get too tempted with it as it's the same gear you spawned with, It's there in-case you want a second gear.
    • You can get your Belt, Necklace and both rings for total 360 NC Then your Helmet and Cape for 530NC
    • Don't get too excited when you see the Allrounder Genie, it's not a 150LP. The difference between it and normal genies is the extra points and a better chance for 10pts ( Allrounder : 25% => 9pts / 75% => 10pts | Normal Genie : 20% => 8pts / 20% => 9pts / 60% => 10pts)
    • 3rd Fairies costs 3k NC ofc after you've done your first fairy (Dual Fairy is not possible).
    • Advanced forge has your Tomes which costs 500NC each, Your Bless and Nuema.
    • Now to the interesting part, Reforging. It's no longer a pain to achieve the stat you want. All gears have only 3 Stats to roll from, all useless stats were completely removed.
    • To the fun part, you need 52 Nexus Tokens to completely upgrade your accessories. NT is obtainable through killing the boss in Den of Rabid Wolves (fb19 Untamed, NC farm zone aswell). It's the only way now until we implement other uses for NT.
    • Everything else is available either in boutique or Striker NPC

PS: The server is PvP/PvE, it was PvP only when I did the starting templates so you can go back to blue name anytime you want.
  • Striker wrote:

Quick Guide

• You start at Misfortune like usual, Lv106 right after you spawn.
    • Open you bag and you'll notice that you have everything to start with, R8 gear, Geographic Map, Teleport Stones and Charms *I forgot to include Elder in Misfo so you have to head back to Archosaur West x.x*
    • Once you're done soulgeming and refining your gear you're ready to start lvl'ing in misfortune, in Opent Beta x10EXP is enabled but it will be a bit tough to lvl up from 145 to 150.
    • Collect as much NC as you can while farming, besides that you can get NC from daily Sign In from the in-game calendar. You're ready to get your rest of your gear now.
    • Go to west where the usual forges are, in Gear Forge there's an R8 tap. Don't get too tempted with it as it's the same gear you spawned with, It's there in-case you want a second gear.
    • You can get your Belt, Necklace and both rings for total 360 NC Then your Helmet and Cape for 530NC
    • Don't get too excited when you see the Allrounder Genie, it's not a 150LP. The difference between it and normal genies is the extra points and a better chance for 10pts ( Allrounder : 25% => 9pts / 75% => 10pts | Normal Genie : 20% => 8pts / 20% => 9pts / 60% => 10pts)
    • 3rd Fairies costs 3k NC ofc after you've done your first fairy (Dual Fairy is not possible).
    • Advanced forge has your Tomes which costs 500NC each, Your Bless and Nuema.
    • Now to the interesting part, Reforging. It's no longer a pain to achieve the stat you want. All gears have only 3 Stats to roll from, all useless stats were completely removed.
    • To the fun part, you need 52 Nexus Tokens to completely upgrade your accessories. NT is obtainable through killing the boss in Den of Rabid Wolves (fb19 Untamed, NC farm zone aswell). It's the only way now until we implement other uses for NT.
    • Everything else is available either in boutique or Striker NPC

PS: The server is PvP/PvE, it was PvP only when I did the starting templates so you can go back to blue name anytime you want.
    Amazing short guide. Thanks!
  • Asteroid wrote:

reyms09 wrote:

Asteroid wrote:

reyms09 wrote:

can i use the patcher on the old nexus client?
    No you can't. The version we're on now, is completely different from the other.
    On Epic PW can i use this patcher?
    It looks like, that Epic Client doesn't work with our system yet. We're going to give it a look.
    oh too bad :/ okay ill DL the full client
  • Uta7 wrote:

so when this beta end
    We'll give it a day or a bit more to make sure everything is going right, if nothing happens, we'll go official, and if it something happens then it might be extended a bit.

The definition of our beta is like saying "all your progress is staying but you might face some issues" so basically there's nothing to worry about.

will rise.
  • #Custom mechanics adoption:

All None weapon Gears will give 5 apps to every class once that class weapon is removed, basically all class can punch a wooden stake with 5 apps after removing there weapon to gain chi quickly
    This will really be great specially when people are having 1v1s and so on, saves time.

All Drops from farming to be packed into 1 drop so 50/60 NCs from boss in 1 drop, 5 or 10 STs again put in 1 drop, so depending on the variety of items each variety is packed into 1 drop.

All ress scroll change to 1min cool down than 10 or 15mins, so players are not always having to port back to city or town and ress scrolls actually have significance again ^^.

Please lower price on signets they currently cost around 10mill for 1, it just gets in way, put them at like 1k gold per 1 so squad leaders can quickly buy stacks and get back into the fray.

Regrading, Honing, and Engraving, This topic is hot water, I understand many probably do not share my view, but here it is. Regrading should give all stats at there MAX so if you regrade and get " 3x -ct on chest, it would look like -3 -3 -3 or if you regrade again and its say Element def +% it would look like Element def +10% . So infact what ever regrade state you choose in the end will already be MAXED, so on weapons you want Attack level, it will look like 25 5 5 5 Def 25 5 5 5 no matter how you mix it up the max honed will be applied to all stats just from regrading.

Honing will be removed from the picture all together. I think people spend enough time brain deading trying to get regrade right.

In regards to Engrave I think Engrave is fairly ok as it does not have a large variety to work with, only a few different stats, but I would suggest that again Engraves be given 100% max attribute chance to every time you engrave an item, so for example : Rings you want 2x Def +2 , you engrave and engrave till you get 2x Def and they would be +2 already, same for all other stats, basically at there Max upon engraving. same policy for regrading.

So you see in the end I am not saying remove RNGesus I am saying find a more reasonable balance, so players can spend time Regrading and engraving if thats what they like to do, but remove the Honing part as all stats come Maxed already. I would personally donate 20$ if you can apply at least this change to this server I really think this honing rubbish take too much players time and prevent them from actually joining the PvP.

#Farming

Farming is another hot water topic as many players have difference of opinions on this.

I will start with Dungeon runs, I believe there is a great deal of the player base who actually do not want to be farming for too long to gear up including my self, and I would like to suggest an alternative.
    * Players not into mass farming for gearing up, will have an alternative dungeon specifically made to suite, it could be any of the many dungeons, and made specifically with higher challenge, as 1 dungeon run would drop enough materials (from the bosses Not mobs excluding all mobs) enough NCs STs, and any other material that is not available from the Market place, to fully gear up 1 Character.

So each run in these (Extreme rate) dungeons = 1 Character fully geared. Reforging there on players can get from market place.

All this while keeping the current (Medium rate) dungeons. So by doing this you give players the opportunity to decide, are you a farmer, or do you just want to hurry gear up and join your guild or m8s in pvp within the hour.

I will also add 1 more thing to this list that i should have added to the " Custom Mechanics adoption" list

Culti, I am sorry but everyone has to agree on this one especially old school long time Pserver players, Can we please drop all the culti questing and levelling up basic skills to 10, Every new character should start off with, full culti all they do is choose at starting NPC demon or sage all skills should be + 10 (basic skills) there on they just have to buy the right books and level up there Demon or sage skills, cutting out the culti questing all together.
  • Funny how people cry when they can't get what they won't or the way they think it should be in a game too benefit them.Understand your not the only person playing the game!Tired of reading this same old song & dance you post on each server you play. -meme29-
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...Edgar Allan Poe.

-meme29-
  • Windpour wrote:

mika wrote:

Funny how people cry when they can't get what they won't or the way they think it should be in a game too benefit them.Understand your not the only person playing the game!Tired of reading this same old song & dance you post on each server you play. -meme29-
    -
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...Edgar Allan Poe.

-meme29-
  • Users Online 1

1 Guest