This was kind of an urgent update

Gear Changes :

• Removed the -6%ct from Wizard's Bonus set and replaced with 8% RPDT
    • Wiped Starcharts to remove certain stats
    • Fixed Roaq's Teeth stats
    • Fixed Sky Cover's stats
    • Fixed Puzzle Cube Necklace stats

Game Changes :

• Reduced Teleport Stone's cooldown to Instant (can't be used in combat)
    • Reduced Makeover scroll's cooldown to 3 seconds
    • Boundries above Arcane Sky won't give Spirit
    • Removed Sacred Cauldron till we figure out what to do with passives
    • Weekly Reward prize changed

Boutique Changes :

• Added Copper Paper to boutique
    • Re-added runes to boutique
    • Added Starcharts and their mats to boutique for a limited time
    • Added Instant Boundries packs that (May be not useful now, but will be later)

This update is just few fixes for the previous one.

PS: Got some faction IDs messed up, will fix their logos later
  • Striker wrote:

Gear Changes :

• Removed the -6%ct from Wizard's Bonus set and replaced with 8% RPDT
    • Wiped Starcharts to remove certain stats
    • Fixed Roaq's Teeth stats
    • Fixed Sky Cover's stats
    • Fixed Puzzle Cube Necklace stats

Game Changes :

• Reduced Teleport Stone's cooldown to Instant (can't be used in combat)
    • Reduced Makeover scroll's cooldown to 3 seconds
    • Boundries above Arcane Sky won't give Spirit
    • Removed Sacred Cauldron till we figure out what to do with passives
    • Weekly Reward prize changed

Boutique Changes :

• Added Copper Paper to boutique
    • Re-added runes to boutique
    • Added Starcharts and their mats to boutique for a limited time
    • Added Instant Boundries packs that (May be not useful now, but will be later)

This update is just few fixes for the previous one.
    Great update, basically fixes all the problems I was having !
  • Striker wrote:

Gear Changes :

• Removed the -6%ct from Wizard's Bonus set and replaced with 8% RPDT.

Not a good idea.
    Because MGs have enough def which makes them unkillable.
    I also noticed most ppl, who need def set to survive or run in sz, are able to swap even when they're stunned, but it doesn't really matter if players gameplay is based on def set, can't expect any skill from them.

Should remove 1/2 of def stats from all classes.
    Everyone pking in def set gets me bored.
  • Butthead wrote:

Striker wrote:

Gear Changes :

Not a good idea.
    I also noticed most ppl, who need def set to survive or run in sz, are able to swap even when they're stunned, but it doesn't really matter if players gameplay is based on def set, can't expect any skill from them.

Switching to def when you're stunned is impossible..
  • Butthead wrote:

Striker wrote:

Gear Changes :

Not a good idea.

what will vit barb do if u remove the def gears from them? who will pull the catas? ea?
    -meme29- Unkillable barb in the server -meme29-
  • Butthead wrote:

Striker wrote:

Gear Changes :

Not a good idea.

gear locking would be awesome
  • MGs were downgraded from 15% RPDT, to -6 CT because everyone thought their defense was too great. The real issue is we have several sad wizard players who rely on script and essentially jeopardize any other MG PoV which led to the -6 CT in the first place. They bithched about it so much that they gave them half of their RPDT back.

Let's face it MG does need their RPDT but if these sad individuals keep using def gear as they have then they shouldn't be surprised with what happens to them.

I donot support gear swap lock because we are not EPW and should by no means try to implement their retarded system because that's why people play here and not there. Let's just remove def stats from classes that don't need them like Archer/MG/Sin/Psy and watch the QQ begin.
  • On an actual useful note this was a good patch. Removing passives was a great idea for us to figure out where they need to be put.

You don't want wizards with 50 or more % crit and BMS with 100k m def and pdef. Let's not even mention the damage passives. Yuck.

Starcharts need a lot of work done still and I have personally volunteered in crafting a guide for it once we've managed to properly introduce them to the game so there's that.

I think IG should be removed and just keep it with the 8 second immune instead. But that's just my opinion. I also believe that Star's Destiny and Moon's Embrace should be the endgame DD rings where Nexus rings would be endgame but I guess that comes from player/class perspective.
  • Android wrote:

I do not support gear swap lock because we are not EPW and should by no means try to implement their retarded system because that's why people play here and not there. Let's just remove def stats from classes that don't need them like Archer/MG/Sin/Psy and watch the QQ begin.
    yes but classes like wr/wb/wf/ep gonna camp def in either mass nor 1v1 and gain a huge advantage against the removed def classes, unless you add 750+ vit requirement

doesnt work like that
  • mucho guapo wrote:

Butthead wrote:

Striker wrote:

Gear Changes :

Not a good idea.Because MGs have enough def which makes them unkillable.

gear locking would be awesome
    Listen to the man, he's right here, i rather have spark genie than to have a wiz that runs everytime with full def gear plus spam heals + so many shit, dude just make everyone go full attack man, using def gears is unskilled and boring, striker for real find a way to render def from existing with attack gear.
  • FutureTrunks wrote:

Butthead wrote:

Striker wrote:

Gear Changes :

Not a good idea.Because MGs have enough def which makes them unkillable.

what will vit barb do if u remove the def gears from them? who will pull the catas? ea?

Don't need to be genius to understand that def gears require vit. Ok can keep all those def stats only if def gears require vit, like this no problem.

I don't see a problem if ppl are tanky, but if they're tanky and hit alot at the same time then it's pretty sad.
    I suggest to add vit requirment for def gears. If you wanna be in def in pk then be, but being both makes pk boring. Wait till there gonna be EPs in pks.. i don't think anyone dies first 5 mins.
    If you guys want i can make our guild to use def sets also, i doubt anyone gonna die lol.

I don't see a problem to gear lock.. switch to aps, dph, ct.. makes more fun. But def sets make things boring, you don't even need to do anything to survive.

And i see ppl still crying about buffs, like it's disabled for them.
  • Butthead wrote:

Not a good idea.

Makes me wonder if you ever get bored of yourself lel.

Butthead wrote:

Don't need to be genius to understand that def gears require vit. Ok can keep all those def stats only if def gears require vit, like this no problem.

I don't see a problem if ppl are tanky, but if they're tanky and hit alot at the same time then it's pretty sad.
    I suggest to add vit requirment for def gears. If you wanna be in def in pk then be, but being both makes pk boring. Wait till there gonna be EPs in pks.. i don't think anyone dies first 5 mins.
    If you guys want i can make our guild to use def sets also, i doubt anyone gonna die lol.

I don't see a problem to gear lock.. switch to aps, dph, ct.. makes more fun. But def sets make things boring, you don't even need to do anything to survive.

Also, all you do to survive is fly 24/7, spamming SoD and insta scripting to def gear when 'treathened', like any of us could catch you ever...
  • AiSe wrote:

Butthead wrote:

Not a good idea.

Makes me wonder if you ever get bored of yourself lel.

Butthead wrote:

Also, all you do to survive is fly 24/7, spamming SoD and insta scripting to def gear when 'treathened', like any of us could catch you ever...

Funny to see randoms talking like they know everything.. I let you know that i have never used def set in this server, but i'm glad my gameplay made you think that.
    Your post makes me think:
    - is SoD disabled for you or what's the problem?
    - do i need to buy you a flyer?
    - do you need some PW tutorial lessons?
  • Users Online 2

2 Guests