• Miss playing good PW? Check out Void!

[Update v45-v46] More Fashi- ...Just kidding it's balance

• [Update v45-v46] More Fashi- ...Just kidding it's balance

Server Changes :
    • Modified our packet filters to detect more 3rd party programs.
    • Removed delays between skills (removed a function in client, in other words, it's more or less skillsending)
    • Modified packet filters to only accept connections from our elementclient
    • Fixed some false-positives, final update regarding this soon

Balance Changes :
    • Following classes lost 5 attack levels due to the gap between skills being removed:
      1. Veno
      2. Wizard
      3. Archer
      4. Mystic
    • Wizard and Mystic's 15% Physical Damage Reduce has been changed to 5 def levels (Nerf MG!)
    • Clerics were given 5 attack levels instead of losing 5 like the rest
    • All S cards are not worth using now
    • Bowsabers have been fixed. Archers can now use them properly.
    • God's Mercy was given +50% accuracy (Archer Accuracy issue)
    • Added basic MagAtk and PhyAtk battle charms to Striker sale (Before they were limited to G15 weapons only)
    • Merchant Wang Yang at Archosaur West now has old classic Blacksmith, Craftsman, and Tailor materials (for you fans of crafting out there)

Please note that having a modified client executable or running hacks will cause the server to drop your client.
    Await the next patch thread.

Display Spoiler
    Vand is god

↑ Vand added that to my post against my will -Shae
  • yeaaaaaaaah awesome, now we can all thank these little scripter retards scripting 14 pieces of items, for this wonderful nerf, (and buff to EP gratz) so, I hear a Ragequit incomming? whom is up? everyone? alrighty leggo.

seriously has your brain stopped working or you trying to copy cat Valedark all of a sudden? go play a wiz and u go try fight a decent EA/mys/Psy/Veno/Sin. U gonna know what hell is.

This whole nerf begs mages to remove all of our chan on main gear and yolo magic instead. Why u may ask? well we just lost a shit ton of defense. Chan aint giving no defense, but rather giving birth to demon wiz full potential with wellspring quaff spam together with insane m.atk based hits. Argh can't wait till yet another QQ.

Ohh if u wanna balance shit out, get SOMETHING going that blocks scripting. OR SIMPLY ADDING def+ATK lvl into the gear and remove the option of having m.def AND p.def ornas, or other stupid items, simply removing the option of having multiple sets, which is atk set and def set. (THAT INCLUDES AVATAR)

Now look at my wiz for an example. My wiz has 112 atk lvl in his full atk lvl gear, I hear other wiz's going around with 114 atk lvl and 124 def lvl (124 atk lvl 55 def lvl in atk gear), (57 atk and 124 def in def gear). How is this possible? easy. Puzzle cube n shit ton more.

Now for these FEW souls (being the players, defintly not the developers/part of staff, cuz braindead.com) lets do some math shall we?

I on my Wiz with 112 def lvl, I go around taking 7.2k hits from Scripting (Gypsy EA) he does 3 attacks pr tick, meaning 21,6k
    now my max hp is 45k.2k

my charm ticks at 45200/2=22600 hp, so he gotta use 4 skills in order to tick my charm thats a 2 tick waste to do so. (2 tick aka 2 sec)

he has a burst of 21,6k pr 1 tick. so in other words he got 3 ticks left. 21,6x3= 64,8k dmg on the remaining 3 ticks.

And we all know, EA has a 5 sec stun if they are sage.
    OHHHH what does that mean? 112 def lvl gets shitted on by a decent EA if they use their brain just Slightly. Ohh is EA supposed to be a 1v1 class? or a hit n run class which sole purpose is being a glass cannon.
    You tell me. Majority of this server is made of EA's. Why is that? Cuz its SOOOOO freaking OP. Yet devs do not got the balls to change this.

Why is that? Cuz scared of losing players

- Incomming RQ on my ass for stating the obvious

P.S getting the 10 def lvl only makes the 7.2k hits lower by 720.

7200-720=6480

6480x3=19440______ 22600-19440=3160.. 1 tick and 1/3 still is the deal.
    6480*9 (Cuz 3 ticks, with 3 skills pr tick) 58320 STILL K.O on 5 sec.

Where is the logic? you tell me.

-meme13- -meme13- -meme13- -meme13- -meme13- -meme13- -meme13- -meme24- -meme13- -meme13- -meme13- -meme13- -meme13- -meme13- -meme13-
  • Def card set and Attack card set both lost power equally. The balance ingame should actually be nearly identical to before if not better with the only plus side of not having to script 6 cards anymore. Why don't you give PK with it a try before instantly downing on the idea.

There was no universal def or atk nerf the numbers are just simply lower but the same ratio. I honestly think some people complain before they even try something.

You are actually going to like this balance, Im PVPing with it right now and its really good -meme28-
  • kristian13 wrote:

yeaaaaaaaah awesome, now we can all thank these little scripter retards scripting 14 pieces of items, for this wonderful nerf, (and buff to EP gratz) so, I hear a Ragequit incomming? whom is up? everyone? alrighty leggo.

seriously has your brain stopped working or you trying to copy cat Valedark all of a sudden? go play a wiz and u go try fight a decent EA/mys/Psy/Veno/Sin. U gonna know what hell is.

This whole nerf begs mages to remove all of our chan on main gear and yolo magic instead. Why u may ask? well we just lost a shit ton of defense. Chan aint giving no defense, but rather giving birth to demon wiz full potential with wellspring quaff spam together with insane m.atk based hits. Argh can't wait till yet another QQ.

Ohh if u wanna balance shit out, get SOMETHING going that blocks scripting. OR SIMPLY ADDING def+ATK lvl into the gear and remove the option of having m.def AND p.def ornas, or other stupid items, simply removing the option of having multiple sets, which is atk set and def set. (THAT INCLUDES AVATAR)

Now look at my wiz for an example. My wiz has 112 atk lvl in his full atk lvl gear, I hear other wiz's going around with 114 atk lvl and 124 def lvl (124 atk lvl 55 def lvl in atk gear), (57 atk and 124 def in def gear). How is this possible? easy. Puzzle cube n shit ton more.

Now for these FEW souls (being the players, defintly not the developers/part of staff, cuz braindead.com) lets do some math shall we?

I on my Wiz with 112 def lvl, I go around taking 7.2k hits from Scripting (Gypsy EA) he does 3 attacks pr tick, meaning 21,6k
    now my max hp is 45k.2k

my charm ticks at 45200/2=22600 hp, so he gotta use 4 skills in order to tick my charm thats a 2 tick waste to do so. (2 tick aka 2 sec)

he has a burst of 21,6k pr 1 tick. so in other words he got 3 ticks left. 21,6x3= 64,8k dmg on the remaining 3 ticks.

OHHHH what does that mean? 112 def lvl gets shitted on by a decent EA if they use their brain just Slightly. Ohh is EA supposed to be a 1v1 class? or a hit n run class which sole purpose is being a glass cannon.
    You tell me. Majority of this server is made of EA's. Why is that? Cuz its SOOOOO freaking OP. Yet devs do not got the balls to change this.

7200-720=6480

u are so clueless hurts my brain xdd

• Mystic shouldn't have had the 15% rpdt taken away and then 5 defense levels added. I have lower physical defense than a wizard and I am a support class. I am not bothered by this for 1v1 but in mass pk it is really going to hurt, because physical damage is what hurts me the most. I would have been in favor of lowering it to 10% rpdt but not completely removing it for 5 defense levels. All you have done is made it easier for physical classes to kill me (they already hit me hard anyway) and even harder if not impossible for magic classes.

Still don't think 15% needed to be removed at all, it was fine as it is. Seems like this game only recognizes vit eps as support because they literally never die if they are good, I hit them for like 6-8k with AS. They recently got the vit cape lowered for them so now they can be tanky as fck and have decent heals. What does mystic get? defense nerfed and vit cape restricted from them. Are you trying to make mystic a glass cannon?

The post was edited 2 times, last by plant ().

• plant wrote:

Mystic shouldn't have had the 15% rpdt taken away and then 5 defense levels added. I have lower physical defense than a wizard and I am a support class. I am not bothered by this for 1v1 but in mass pk it is really going to hurt, because physical damage is what hurts me the most. I would have been in favor of lowering it to 10% rpdt but not completely removing it for 5 defense levels. All you have done is made it easier for physical classes to kill me (they already hit me hard anyway) and even harder if not impossible for magic classes.

Still don't think 15% needed to be removed at all, it was fine as it is. Seems like this game only recognizes vit eps as support because they literally never die if they are good, I hit them for like 6-8k with AS. They recently got the vit cape lowered for them so now they can be tanky as fck and have decent heals. What does mystic get? defense nerfed and vit cape restricted from them. Are you trying to make mystic a glass cannon?
    You can still live with it by leeching devil 24/7
  • yall need to understand demon stone barrier was meant to give lots of pdef it was always like this u other AA classes got the def blessing to make up for lack of defense even tho mystics and eps don't need it lol
  • kristian13 wrote:

yeaaaaaaaah awesome, now we can all thank these little scripter retards scripting 14 pieces of items, for this wonderful nerf, (and buff to EP gratz) so, I hear a Ragequit incomming? whom is up? everyone? alrighty leggo.

now my max hp is 45k.2k

7200-720=6480

you are so retarded , shut the fck up
    Latest Vid

• Thirujoy wrote:

plant wrote:

Mystic shouldn't have had the 15% rpdt taken away and then 5 defense levels added. I have lower physical defense than a wizard and I am a support class. I am not bothered by this for 1v1 but in mass pk it is really going to hurt, because physical damage is what hurts me the most. I would have been in favor of lowering it to 10% rpdt but not completely removing it for 5 defense levels. All you have done is made it easier for physical classes to kill me (they already hit me hard anyway) and even harder if not impossible for magic classes.

You can still live with it by leeching devil 24/7
    Well yeah but they've made me tankier to everything else now, what was the point in that?