• Miss playing good PW? Check out Void!

Announcement Patch progress and informations

• Patch progress and informations

first of all pls stop asking for patch everyday we will say its here when its here + not like the server is offline its still online and u can still play no one stopping u from playing. i will try to update whats really happening and the progress.

things planned for are about 80% done.

a cool new map nobody ever seen is being included with new npcs and mobs and a whole new farming system, its wat has been the most time consuming thing ever been done... striker has been doing that all by himself while i do the main map stuff.

you MIGHT be seeing gear lock system similar to epic. ( unable to be switch in combat ) in this patch to minimize scripts.

you MIGHT find ur skillsender not work next patch

next we will be adding new items and gears ( no u wont lose ur existing gears ) which are the easiest things to do. but still we are going to test every single thing this time to avoid any problems after like patches in the past.

bringing fvp weps out og webshop to ingame npc

these are some of the many things are adding to this patch. we will make a video presentation showing everything once its ready
      we might let some ppl on test server to check out stuff and help us catch bugs but not sure about this yet. :cutefox:

if u have any questions and concerns or requests just comment here or inbox me or any of the staff. Negative comments and rude comments will be removed. thanks those of u still havnt given up on nexus.
    • What's the point on gear locking if there's no more def sets? It takes away from diversity (i.e switching from aps/dph mid combat etc)
      I do not find an issue with the SS being there as every other server seems to have it now so I think it'd be pointless. I say keep it
    • Rull wrote:

What's the point on gear locking if there's no more def sets? It takes away from diversity (i.e switching from aps/dph mid combat etc)
      I do not find an issue with the SS being there as every other server seems to have it now so I think it'd be pointless. I say keep it
      we are planning to return to the old gear style with all type of stats available for you which seemed most balanced and popular with freedom of all types of builds. that's why we are doing gear locking. only the 4 armor pieces will be locked.

and the skill sender blocking is still a MIGHT thing. its not very fair thing to have as it only gives advantage to some classes.
    • Simi wrote:

So, will gear still be class restricted or will I be able to do a heavy armor veno?? :O Also, more fashion, plz? (I am a girl! lol)
      Thanks for the update; can't wait <3 :D
      Heavy veno is a must. Please make it happen Nexus.
      be not simply good;
      be good for something
      -Henry David Thoreau
    • Virtuous wrote:

Rull wrote:

So we're looking at set stats rather than rolled stats? Hmmm, that's different
      I think he means re-introducing the old stats within R8 that were removed.
      Okay thanks for the clarification

That certainly brings back the difficulty in rolling back on track..But wasn't that Nexus' trademark? We all like how the PvP here is fast paced and near endgame for everyone.... I guess what I am trying to ask here is: Will it really be much harder to get to endgame point once again?
    • I mean I'm sure you understand that those of us who have invested countless hours on our current sets, and trying to get them to perfection even when everyone else has stopped playing, would be worried.
    • Rull wrote:

I mean I'm sure you understand that those of us who have invested countless hours on our current sets, and trying to get them to perfection even when everyone else has stopped playing, would be worried.
      dont worry u wont lose ur stats u have atm on armor and weapon at least.
    • Mihails wrote:

Yey, post removed again. Fucking communists
      Ofc its removed i made this thread to inform whats happening since ppl asking "where server" every single day. If ur not one of them then this thread wasnt made for u stop flooding it with ur unrelated conerns. Go make another thread with ur bs, not here.
    • Users Online 12

12 Guests